Thursday, January 8, 2009

More from the Falls.


A week today we get our house. Right now our living room is full of boxes and hard to walk around in, so it'll be nice to get out of here.
In some sad news, my sewing machine is broken...i think. I can't get it to work. I bought it for $20 from salvation army over 3 years ago, so what more can i expect. I am looking forward though, to buying a new one. It's gonna be awesome.
My old man is coming out next week to help us move in and install some flooring. Should be an awesomely good time.
peace.

3 comments:

debrowns said...

Having your own place is a lot of work but exciting. Say hi to your dad for me.

s$s said...

holy posts Batman!

I don't visit for a week and you post four times.

Maurice Pialat. Okay, I'm adding him to the list.

I like the top picture A LOT.

nathan davies said...

matt,
i am telling you, pialat is so awesome. i have yet to be dissapointed in him. every movie just keeps getting better.