Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Wire


I am re-watching The Wire right now, and oh man, is it incredible. I have always found it interesting how art can affect you differently at different times in your life. I watched this show a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it, but I find it affecting me differently this time, and I am excited to see where the 5 seasons take me this time around.
If you have never seen this show I would suggest trying it out. It is easily one of my favourite shows of all time, if not my favourite. However, it is not for the faint of heart. The language is rough, and the violence is hard to take sometimes, but it is worth it.
Trust me.

2 comments:

Jon Coutts said...

I think it is time for me to get a hold of this show.

nathan davies said...

i think it is time too Jon.