Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mr. Dylan


I just wanted to share this album with you. 'Time out of Mind' by Bob Dylan. I know this sounds over the top, but I have not been the same since I bought this album. If you have any desire to know how the world truly is, and how you can stay one step ahead of it, so that it doesn't swallow you whole, then give it a listen.
Here is a taste of what you're in for.

Not Dark Yet (track number 7)

I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing still
Every nerve in my body is so vacant and numb
I can't even remember what it was I came here to get away from
Don't even hear a murmur of a prayer
It's not dark yet, but it's getting there.

Highlands (the last song)

The sun is beginning to shine on me
But it's not like the sun that used to be
The party's over, and there's less and less to say
I got new eyes
Everything looks far away

Well, my heart's in the Highlands at the break of day
Over the hills and far away
There's a way to get there, and I'll figure it out somehow
But I'm already there in my mind
And that's good enough for now

2 comments:

Jon Coutts said...

excellent. i'm sold.

Anonymous said...

His new album will be out on April 28th. Supposedly there is next to nothing as far as promotion going into it. Very exciting.