Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally...


So here are some new pictures finally. They were taken during filming a couple weekends ago. I think I like them. I like working with a lot of light. I am also toying with the idea of getting a dark room. I'm not sure what it entails exactly, I am assuming it entails a lot of money, so I am going to start looking into it I think. I like the idea of having complete artistic control over my photography. From there I would also like to have control over framing and matting. Which would mean figuring out framing and matting. I have a lot of thoughts right now. We'll see where they take me.
New job is going well. I think I'm going to like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you get the old looking colour and finish?

nathan davies said...

i think it was just the lighting mixed with the colours of the room. i wish i could take credit like it was my plan all along, but it wasn't.