Monday, May 21, 2007

an ode to randomness part 7



so here's the thing. i am running out of pictures to put up. at least the ones that i scanned. which means that i need to get out there and take some more with my digital. it'sbeen taking me a while to figure out all the things to do with it. and my computer screen sucks big so it's hard to tell how the pictures i take really look. anyway i think i'll be able to make it through. some good news, jeff and i are making another short film in 2 weeks. i'm pretty excited about it. Dave and my friend amber are the 2 main actors in it which is exciting. i'll let you all know about it some other time if you ask me. well i should get going. hope you're all well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey calgary is a good place for pictures and movies. especially with a free place to stay.

bcmatt said...

Hey, Monson was out here with me last week and I watched your film again with him. I was looking forward to discussing it with him afterward (which we did) but it was kind of hard because he didn't get the whole thing about flashing back to the party where they first hooked up. He thought the whole film was just chronological and was really confused. I didn't think that anyone could have missed that...I thought it was funny..let's laugh at Monson together in order to build up our own self-esteems..anyone? I guess this is why I live alone.

bcmatt said...

We are not allowed to laugh at Monson anymore because he is moving in with me. Besides, he watched it again with the right understanding and enjoyed it a lot more. Anyways, time to post something new again Davies.